We offer here a good representative selection from our accumulated stock of books on modern movement architecture, chiefly focused on the design work and career achievements of architects prominent in the 1920s and 1930s, but including some titles relating to more recent architects working in modernist idioms.
SEARCH AUTHORS, TITLES & IMPRINTS
Catalogues & Lists
- List 94: Architecture – A Selection of Desirable Titles (Authors A to N)
- List 93: Architecture; including recent acquisitions and books on the Elgin Marbles and related subjects from the Library of William St Clair
- List 92: Architectural Books from the Sixteenth Century onwards
- List 91:Modernist Architecture in the inter-war period and afterwards (100 books)
- Catalogue 75: Architecture and the Fine Arts… with a few surprises