An inventory of the historical monuments in Huntingdonshire.
London, HMSO 1926.
4to. xliii+(1)+350pp, 166 photo plates, many text diagrams and plans, folding map. Publisher’s cloth, a little worn at head and foot of spine and at outer corners, and slightly marked on back cover (but a good copy internally).
This describes all historic buildings in Huntingdonshire predating 1714, including many handsome mediaeval parish churches. One other major building featured is Kimbolton Castle, rebuilt for the Duke of Manchester by Sir John Vanbrugh at the beginning of theeighteenth century.