Augsburg, Jeremias Wolff nd (but 1711-16).
Copper-plate engraving, 410 x 480mm. The engraving is signed "P. Decker Archit. invent. et del." and “Ioh. August Corvinus sculps.”. In good, fresh condition.
A handsome engraving from Paulus Decker’s Fürstliche Baumeister, published between 1711 and 1716, providing a design for a great hall in a royal palace. Decker had trained under Andreas Schlüter, architect of the royal palace at Berlin, before becoming court architect at Sulzbach and Bayreuth, and his designs are influenced by his knowledge of Schlüter’s work at Berlin.