Königl. Speiss Saal auf der einen Seiten des eingangs.
Augsburg, Jeremias Wolff nd (but 1711-16).
Copper-plate engraving, 410 x 510mm. The engraving is signed "P. Decker archit. inv. et del." and “Ioh. August Corvinus sculpsit”. Small spot of foxing, light browning to upper right-hand corner, otherwise in good condition.
A handsome engraving from Paulus Decker’s Fürstliche Baumeister, published between 1711 and 1716, providing a design for one side of a dining room in a royal palace. Decker had trained under Andreas Schlüter, architect of the royal palace at Berlin, before becoming court architect at Sulzbach and Bayreuth, and his designs are influenced by his knowledge of Schlüter’s work at Berlin.